Published on : Friday, September 28, 2018
Following the debut of the SOHO collection in the fall, Hurtado Furniture reports that it will present new additions to the collection at the upcoming Spring 2017 High Point Market.
Hurtado will expand the SOHO collection by introducing new pieces to include new seating designs, armoires, and a vanity among other designs. The newest additions to the SOHO Collection can be seen from April 22-26, 2017.
Hurtado will have five new finishes which means that the SOHO collection is now available in 27 finishes. The five new finishes are based in oak and matte. Hurtado finishes also include lacquer, satin, three levels of sheen, and a choice of woods that include walnut, maple, and rosewood. The design of Soho is inspired by traveling around the world.
The SOHO Collection is a full range collection of accent designs, bedroom pieces, dining room furniture and occasional pieces. The color palettes are subtle with a focus on creating a relaxing and uncomplicated ambiance using colors such as cream, ivory and bright grey. The SOHO lines are typically straight, though soft, with sweeping curves in good measure.
Some of the new additions to the SOHO Collection that can be seen at the upcoming Spring 2017 High Point Market are:
• The SOHO Armchair (#SH001) which features a classic chair made out of rosewood on top tier fabric by Hurtado
• The SOHO Bar Unit (#SH2030) opens with elegance and ease. This piece features a wine rack, two drawers on the top, a glass shelf and shelving on each side of the door
• The SOHO Jewelry Armoire (#SH4011) showcases artisan design and features two top drawers with compartments, one glass shelf at the top and shelving on each side of the door
• The SOHO Sofa Armchair (#SMA001) is a tufted armchair featuring Hurtado’s high sheen white maple with Hurtado fabric
• The SOHO Vanity (#SH4012) which showcases simple lines in matte walnut