Published on : Friday, September 28, 2018
ICFF, one of North America’s largest design shows, proudly announces its early line-up of ICFF Talks 2017 topics, and the current group of leading design industry influencers set to moderate. Each year ICFF conducts a call for submissions to the design industry to develop and present a panel discussion on stage aimed at engaging, educating and inspiring the global design community. ICFF Talks will take place each day of the show, from May 21 to 24, 2017.
This year’s ICFF Talks topics will challenge the design community to think broadly, globally and across mediums. Topics include a design forecasting discussion led by Susanne Slesin of Galerie magazine and a panel of design industry powerhouses. Others will explore the intersection of design and technology, including a panel uncovering the future of architecture with virtual reality led by Olivia Martin of The Architect’s Newspaper.
This year’s ICFF Talks topics include:
• The Creatives: Coloring Outside the Lines; moderator: Jerry Helling, Bernhardt Design
• Rendering to Reality: A Converstation with Marc Kushner, Architizer, and Enrique Norten, TEN Arquitectos
• Curated Luxury Design; moderator: Simon Rawlings, David Collins Studio
• Future of Architecture with VR; moderator: Olivia Martin, The Architect’s Newspaper
• You Are Here: Regional Design on the Map; GRAY magazine and Gobal Affairs Canada
• Decorating Interiors with Light; moderator: Helen Fletcher, darc magazine
• Maturing Your Product Offering; moderator: Kadie Yale, Interiors & Sources
• Designers in the Middle; speakers: Rona Meyuches Koblenz, Kukka Studio, and Suzanne Trocme, designer, curator and author
• Beauty Matters; moderator: David Trubridge, David Trubridge Ltd.
• Hospitality Hotspots: What’s New in New York; moderator: Stacy Shoemaker Rauen, Hospitality Design
• Across Perspectives: Design Futures; moderator: Suzanne Slesin, Pointed Leaf Press
Kevin O’Keefe, ICFF event director, said: “We’re proud to bring such an impressive line-up of topics and presenters to the ICFF Talks stage this May. This year’s Talks will be inspirational and thought provoking, and serve to connect the design community to our industry’s top influencers.”