Published on : Monday, December 12, 2022
The National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA), the all-industry association representing the North American kitchen and bath industry, recently announced the all-new 2023 NKBA KBIS NEXT Stage program lineup. Bigger and better than ever, the newly redesigned stage, sponsored by Samsung Dacor, will host more than 20 programs, emceed by three high-profile NKBA designers, and feature over 60 leading industry voices and personalities. Programming will include sustainable living, design trends, designer/client relationships, economic forecasts, wellness, and more. NEXT Stage will also host the anticipated Best of KBIS, 30’s Choice Awards and Designhounds Designer Finds.
KBIS NEXT Stage is located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, January 31 – February 2, 2023.
“The KBIS NEXT Stage is a must-attend area on the show floor,” said Suzie Williford, EVP, and Chief Strategy Officer, NKBA. “Each year the team curates an amazing roster of programs featuring really compelling topics and fascinating presenters. And then there are the awards events, these are not to be missed! We’re excited about our three fabulous guest hosts and have a couple of surprise guests in the mix as well. Attendees should plan to be in Las Vegas through Friday, February 3. There is much to see and learn!”
The KBIS NEXT Stage is free to all registrants. The lineup includes:
* NKBA Design Trends: Daily Deep Dives
* NEW! KBIS Disruptor Series
* Sustainability is Good Business
* Experience Wellness: Learnings from the Hospitality Industry
* Business Forecast: Tap into Futurist Thinking
* Kitchen & Bath Catwalk
* NKBA Global Connect: Trends and business practices from around the world
* Emerging Market: Designing for Short-Term Rentals
* Design Therapy: Collaborations for the Future of Accessible Homes
* Filling your Cup: Wellness Design Starts With You
* Join the Pack: Designhounds Favorite Finds
* Holistic Design: The Fine Line
* Design Bites LIVE!
Numerous awards programs will be presented on the KBIS NEXT Stage. They include:
* Best of KBIS
* Best Booth
* NKBA Thirty Under 30 Choice Awards
* Kickstarter Competition Winners
Tags: 2023 NKBA KBIS, COVID-19, furniture and accessories, furniture industry, High Point Market, interior design and furniture industry, KBIS, USA, USA furniture